Pacific Northwest Accident Legal Information
I’ve never been in an accident before and I need information.
Personal injury attorney Bill Coats works every day with people across the Pacific Northwest who have been injured and are dealing with the insurance and legal systems for the first time. For these people, Bill knows that the thing they need most is information.
Bill will answer your questions like:
- Do I have a valid personal injury claim?
- What is the process of a personal injury claim?
- What exactly does my insurance policy cover?
- How will my medical bills be paid?
- I’m in pain but haven’t gotten any medical treatment yet – what should I do?
- The insurance company is calling me, asking for information – should I talk to them?
- How does my Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage work?
- The other driver has no insurance – what do I do?
Bill Coats Law offers a no-fee guarantee - There is no fee unless we win
Bill Coats handles all of his personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing up front, and you pay no fees if your claim is unsuccessful. You only pay if we deliver a successful claim.
To get answers to these and other questions, contact us today. Since every injury and accident is unique, Bill Coats and his team will help you understand your potential claim and learn more about your rights and options.