Pacific Northwest Insurance Claim Information
I’ve been handling my own insurance claim, and I need help.
Pacific Northwest personal injury attorney Bill Coats is frequently contacted by people who have been injured in an accident and who are trying to handle their own insurance claim. Often this is because the injury seems fairly minor, and the injured person thought it would be a straightforward process.
Once the insurance claim process begins, however, many people discover they need help.
- Insurance adjusters start calling, asking for information, recorded statements, and copies of medical bills.
- The adjuster makes a settlement offer that seems low, doesn't cover medical bills and property damage, and then puts the pressure on to accept the offer quickly.
- Documents and releases need to be signed but it's hard to understand what they truly mean.
- Medical bills are piling up or are heading to collections, and your own auto insurance payments have been exhausted.
- The injuries are more serious than first thought, the medical bills keep growing, and the process becomes more complicated and confusing.
In short, the injured person is forced to begin making major decisions, and these decisions have permanent consequences that are hard to understand.
What you needs is a buffer between themselves and the insurance company.
When you begin to feel overwhelmed, you need an experienced professional to answer your questions and take over the insurance claim process.
Injury lawyer Bill Coats has the experience you need.
WHe helps you make informed decisions.
He negotiates with the insurance companies.
He makes sure you get a full settlement.
If a good settlement isn’t offered, he takes your claim to trial.
Bill Coats Law offers a no-fee guarantee - There is no fee unless we win
Bill Coats handles all of his personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing up front, and you pay no fees if your claim is unsuccessful. You only pay if we deliver a successful claim.
To get answers to these and other questions, contact us today. Since every injury and accident is unique, it takes experienced legal help to identify the strengths and challenges of a claim.