Motorcycle Accident Attorney
After a serious Everett motorcycle accident, injured people and their families need help
Motorcycle accidents are a major safety risk for riders in Everett and across Puget Sound. Even a relatively minor motorcycle crash can result in serious and long-term injuries. And when a motorcycle accident is fatal, families will need assistance as they begin the recovery process.
Everett personal injury attorney Bill Coats manages the insurance claim after a serious motorcycle accident
With 20 years of experience, Bill Coats serves as your advocate and support system. He oversees the insurance claim, start to finish, so that you can focus on recovery. He focuses on obtaining the full settlement that you are entitled to when a cycle accident or injury is caused by someone's negligence.
Resources that Everett accident victims need after an injury or fatality motorcycle crash
After an accident, injured people and their attorneys need information as they prepare the insurance claim. We offer links to various organizations, including:
- The Everett Police Department usually produces a traffic collision report after an injury crash. This report is a crucial piece of information needed to determine liability in a motorcycle collision. Go here to request an Everett police report online.
- The Everett Fire & Rescue Department often will respond to the scene of an injury collision, and they also produce important reports that will support your insurance claim.
- The Washington State Patrol is the repository for the state's collision records. The agency receives all Vehicle Collision Reports from law enforcement officers at the state, county, city, and town levels, along with civilians that report their own collisions. These reports are written for each vehicle collision resulting in injury or death of any person, or damage to property to $1000 or more. Go here to request a copy of a traffic collision report.
- Everett's major hospital is Providence Everett Medical Center.This medical facility will provide copies of your medical records and bills following treatment, which will be needed to fully support your claim. Bill Coats and his team will obtain copies of these reports as they work up your personal injury case.
- Get information on Washington State motorcycle laws here.
When an Everett motorcycle accident is serious or fatal, Bill Coats Law takes over to help injured people and families
When an injury is serious or a death occurs, the next step is to work with an experienced Everett motorcycle accident lawyer to start the financial recovery process by launching an insurance claim. Bill Coats is that lawyer, and he and his team have the expertise to manage your personal injury or wrongful death claim with dedication and focus on obtaining a full settlement or verdict.
Bill Coats Law offers a no-fee guarantee - There is no fee unless we win
Bill Coats handles all of his personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing up front, and you pay no fees if your claim is unsuccessful. You only pay if we deliver a successful claim.
Contact us today to get your questions answered and receive a free case evaluation. We can help you get your life back on track.