Pacific Northwest Personal Injury Law
Personal injury attorney Bill Coats has 20 years' experience helping people after serious accidents and injuries
At Bill Coats Law, we hear every day from people who have been injured in accidents across the Puget Sound region. Puget Sound is world famous for its heavy traffic, and its residents are known for their reliance on personal vehicles to get around. While several mass-transit projects are in the works, projects that will improve traffic and safety, for now, accidents remain a common cause of injuries.
Bill helps injured people across Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, and Island Counties:
|Mt Vernon||Oak Harbor||Bellingham|
Attorney Bill Coats works with people injured in accidents across Western Washington. The Puget Sound region's high volume of commuters and visitors means that the crowded roads and freeways also see a high volume of motor vehicle accidents.
To learn more about the region and how Bill Coats Law helps injury victims, see the links below:
- Snohomish County Personal Injury Attorneys;
- Skagit County Personal Injury Attorneys;
- Whatcom County Personal Injury Attorneys;
- Island County Personal Injury Attorneys.
When someone is injured or killed in an accident in the Puget Sound area, Bill Coats Law can help
After a serious or fatal accident, injured people and their families need help to begin the recovery process. Bill Coats and his team help by:
- dealing with phone calls, emails, and faxes from aggressive insurance adjusters;
- handling all of the paperwork and forms related to your claim;
- interviewing witnesses and taking recorded statements;
- collecting copies of medical records and bills;
- dealing with collections agencies;
- managing all documents and court filings;
- preventing you from being pressured into settling your claim for less than it's worth.
Bill Coats Law offers a no-fee guarantee - There is no fee unless we win
Bill Coats handles all of his personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing up front, and you pay no fees if your claim is unsuccessful. You only pay if we deliver a successful claim.
Contact us today to learn more about your rights and options, and to find out how to begin recovering from a serious injury or accident.